Thursday, June 17, 2010

mini glass houses







I am intrigued with cloches. You do not need to just put plants in them, I love to put objects in them, the smaller cloche, I found at a flea market for only $6.00 and put a small green ceramic bird in it. Notice the two larger cloches have birds on the top, they are so different. I like grouping things in threes! The white smaller greenhouse, I bought at a yard sale for $1.00, it is so cool...I placed two ceramic cobalt blue bunnies in it and have it on my kitchen table. I love taking candle holders inside the cloche to give a different look (white ceramic holder in glass cloche, right picture). Once you start looking at sales you find all kinds of things you can use as a glass house or cloche. I often thought about the glass tops to cheese trays would make a great cloche, the only drawback is that you are limited on what you can put under it because of the size! I am showing more pictures of glass houses I have all around my house! They make great accessories around your home and garden! The ideas are endless...I could go on and on but I think you get the idea..any comments email me:scusman52@yahoo.com Take care for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment