Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer finds in Ohio




I wanted to share some of my summer finds, I found this adorable vintage hose winder at a garage sale for only $15.00, I loved the patina but I do not know what to do with it yet, any suggestions? I just like it in the garden, it has such character! The rustic small chair was free! A new primitive friend gave it to me, it needed to be fixed a little but I love it just the way it is, and the ladder was only 50 cents at a sale, the top had a board added so it can display the berry carrier I got with all the clay pots for only $2.00! The bee hive was 50 cents also, I just gave it a primer then added stone spray paint to make it look like it was made of stone! Not too bad and believe it or not with all that paint on it, it has held up in two rain storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment