Sunday, June 5, 2011

Primitive sale




I stopped at some primitive sales this weekend and found some great stuff! I just love the stone bee hive, it is really popular today and can be found in country decorating magazines and real primitive shops. I have seen them in Southern Ohio made of stone and straw type material. Great for outdoors or in. I thought the small ironing board with the light green patina was adorable to put my pots on or can be used for my crocks in the kitchen. I was surprised to find it for sale, the lady did not want to part with it last year! I do not know what I am going to do with the red cubby box I found, I just liked it...might put on a cabinet. Some of my great finds will be included in our neighborhood street sale, Saturday June 25th. Check out my ad on Craig's List for other pictures. Mark your calendars..






No comments:

Post a Comment