Friday, March 11, 2011

More stuff for sale




For those that missed my sale last weekend, here are some more things I have included for sale. The yellow Chicken coop cubby cabinet can be used in the kitchen, porch for pots or any room to display treasures. I am asking $400.00, it is well-made and unique. It is 56" in height. The bench asking $40.00, birdhouse $20.00, the green Italian pottery $15.00 each (paid over $60.00 each). Primitive house $35.00, it can only be used inside unless you don't care if it gets weathered! The blue 4-drawer wood piece is a microwave cover for the kitchen or can be used for a small table but it does not have a back, asking $35.00. The two cloches: large $10.00 and the small one $4.00, great for your garden or to use to display your favorite small pieces inside. If interested, contact me at scusman52@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking. My next sale will be at the end of May.


No comments:

Post a Comment