Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Decorating on a budget


I am having a few neighbors over this Saturday for our annual Christmas get together and I wanted to decorate my front steps but I did not want to go out and buy anymore decorations so I looked around my house at what I had and started to put things together....this is what I came up with and it did not cost me a dime! I had these old jars ( tried to get rid of them at several garage sales but to no avail) and I already had the lights ( I always buy after the holidays at half price), I put the lights in the jars, went down the street and cut these red berries from my neighbor's tree ( I asked of course) put some extra ribbon around the tops and voila! Instant decorations for my front steps! It not only is beautiful but also adds extra lighting...

No comments:

Post a Comment