Sunday, September 26, 2010

My California experience...

Sorry I have not been on by blog in awhile but I went on a little vacation to LaJolla, Calif. to visit a good friend of mine. While there we did some great things, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Coronado and the San Diego Symphony...it was amazing to see even so far away...there are lots of antique stores with great stuff! Some shops were a little pricey but then there were others that were pretty compatible to where I live. My friend, Julie, use to tell me that she could not find the same things I had in my house in LaJolla (maybe the country craft stores) but when we went shopping she realized that there is a lot out there and she did not realize the variety of things you can find in co-ops and antique shops. Let me share some of my wonderful finds, now keep in mind, I flew out there so I was limited on what I could bring home

No comments:

Post a Comment